Budapest Guide 2: Kiraly & aroundJanuar 15, 2018 by Sarah Moniri
Living at a city for 9 month makes you automatically a food expert in this particular city. Everytime you walk through the city, there is a new restaurant to discover or another café with delicious cake.
- The Sweet. If my mind would be a cake store it would definitely look like this. White wooden furniture in a vintage used look all around the place, pastel flowers, delicious cake and a beautiful old building.
- Laura Virag - flower store. I think The sweet, Laura Virag and Vintage Garden have the same owner(?) cause they all have a similar style. One of the most beautiful flower bouquets I have ever seen and the inside of the store is just mind-blowing.
3. Vintage Garden. The last one of this beautiful trio.
4. Retrock- vintage store. If I will ever throw a great gatsby themed party this will be my go-to store. They have beautiful jeans jackets and unique clothing.
The beautiful bar of Mazel Tov!
6. Nana's - Hungarian designer store.
7. Szimpla - it's mostly a tourist attraction but I love the farmer market on sunday mornings!
8. Karaván - food truck court
9. 2 spaghi - homemade pasta
10. Burger & Pasta bar
11. naspolya nassolda - vegan café
12. La Bodeguita Del Medio - mexican lunch menu
13. Kupplung - bar
14. Troféa Grill - all you can eat buffet
Have fun in Budapest!!!