How to travel more sustainable.November 11, 2019 by Sarah Moniri
Traveling is not good for the environment, period. But its a big part of every millennials life & always try to find a solution instead telling everyone what not to do including myself. Flying contributes 2,7% to climate change which is not a big number but I still want to fly as little as possible. So how can we "even out" our Co2 emission while traveling?
- Compensate w/ Atmosfair or Climate Credits - You donate a calculated amount of money to Co2 reducing projects. It´s legit I promise!
- Pack lightly - Something I am not perfect at but trying to be!
- Use Reef- friendly Sunscreen - I love Coola ! A chapter option is this brand.
- Environmental- friendly Hotels - Olas Tulum ( Tulum) , Tiera Patagonia (Chile), Song Sad (Cambodia), i mini (italy), 1 Hotels (USA), Great Ocean Ecolodge (Australia) and many more!
- Don't let them change your towels everyday!
- Eat more vegan during your vacation. Its not hard and yummy!
- Use public transport.
- Travel to nearby places or less.
And that's it.
Hope you can use some of those tips!- xo, Sarah.