Vegan Thanksgiving IdeasNovember 26, 2019 by Sarah Moniri
I am not from America but Leonie and me love to host friendsgiving ( you know - food and drinks, what do you need more). So here are a few vegan TG recipes if you have no idea what to do :
- Vegan Meatloaf ! Never tried it but I will try this before Christmas.
- A vegan cheese plate served in a form of a turkey? Count me in!
- This Winter Salad as a starter sounds amazing.Or maybe a Kale Salad, or even a falafel salad?
- I LOVE vegan Mac and Cheese. Try this one but my favorite is this german recipe.
- Brussel Sprouts with Pomegranate is a beloved favorite.
- Vegan Creamy Mashed Potatos- yuuuuuuum.
- Pecan Pie Sticky Pie so everybody will feel extra full, ha!
- We did this Cobbler last year and everybody loved it.
- Or this Sweet Potato Creme Brulee?
- Omg! Vegan Tiramisu??
Hope this will help you to have an amazing meal!