"Healthy" & Vegan Choc PuddingJanuar 20, 2020 by Sarah Moniri
My study mode is officially in it's glory and the days seem to be a constant repetition of the same thing. A loop of studying and basic human needs. I always try to find a little highlight during this time and onne thing that made the day happier was : Food. It's better to know that some delicious dish awaits you than just trying to eat something for the sole purpose of eating. Not my thing.
I still want to eat healthy so this Choc Pudding is the perfect solution!
Vegan Choc Pudding (2 servings)
- 1 cup of cashews / 136 g of cashews
- 2 dates
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder / 34g cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp of Oat Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Date or Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 TBSP of coconut butter
- A pinch Sea Salt and a few drops Vanilla Extract
- Boil the cashews in maximal hot water for 15 minutes. Add all other ingredients to a Mixer and blend until well combined.
2. Place into a fridge for 2 h.
Top with coconut whip cream and that's all! Super easy, right?
Hope you will like it as much as I do!