Love Letters : Valentines Day Vol.14Februar 9, 2020 by Sarah Moniri
I know that most people hate Valentines Day and I really don't make much of a fuss about it but my mama always did something for us kids on valentines day and growing up I loved doing something with my friends on that day (like a sleepover )! So here are a few thing you can gift your mum, a friend or even boy / girlfriend:
- A simple letter. What you adore about that person, what you always wanted to say but is just hard to find the words for, a characterization of them ... the options are endless. Point is - Letter are always a good way to show affection.
- Cupcakes! I don't know why but there is just something about cupcakes that screams V-Day. Maybe try this vegan red velvet cupcakes !
- A thoughtful picture! This is a fun, creative idea!
- Make a handmade soap or other fun DIY bath supplies! This one looks fancy! Love the golden details.
- Cook a dinner for your friends / Boyfriend / Girlfriend and drink some rosé! Couldn't ask for more.
Hope this helped you a bit!