Last Minute Witch Make-Up (90% clean)Oktober 31, 2020 by Sarah Moniri
It's this time of the year again and even tough we are all probably sitting inside , eating candy and watching a halloween movie , I will definitely wear a simple costume.
All those looks are made with make-up most of us have at home! Therefore, there are like 3 products that are not clean because I didn't want to buy anything else and it's okay to break "rules". My best friend & roommate created and did all these looks - she's crazy talented. Let's start!
- I used my clean Concealer from 100percentpure
- Blend it well!
- Next up: Blend a primer into the skin. I like the one from BiteBeauty.
- Use your favorite Make-up! I really like the one from Ilia.
- Here is the link to it.
- Eyebrow Powder if you want to :) I use this one.
- I also like to use a brow gel.
- Now I like to apply highlighter. The RMS palette is really good.
- Lastly, I use a bronzer for my cheeks. I use the one from Tarte.
- The Witch of the North.
1. Use a really light eye-shadow! Like the 1st one in the 1.st picture. Ilia has great options! This one is not clean so I'm not gonna link it.
2. Use the 4th eye-shadow on the 2nd picture. It's from Ilia!
3. Apply it really well into your crease.
4. Blend , Blend , Blend.
5., 6. & 7. Use an eyeliner and draw a desired line and that's how it should look like after the steps I just described.
10., 11, 12, 13,14,15. Places to highlight!
16. Now let's get to bronzing! Use the shade I'm pointing at and...
17. ...it to your higher cheek
18. Use a shade I'm pointing at and apply with a brush to your check ( picture 19. below)
19. Where to apply.
20. Where to blend.
21. That's how you should look like at this point ( not precisely but you know what I mean)
22.,Now use a highlighter in this similar shade and...
23. & 24. Apply on Brows & Lips
25. Use a light pink Lipstick and only draw on your inner lips. Here is a similar shade
26&27. The look :)
2. The Witch of Dark Arts
- Use a black eye liner to draw on your eye lid like I/ my bestie did.
- Apply the eyeshadow from 3. and blend well on your crease.
- This is the brand.
- Apply a brown eye shadow on your brush. This is the one I used.
- Blend really well into your crease until its well distributed.
- How it should look like right now.
- Draw your eyeliner line further towards your nose.
- Use a similar color like the one I'm pointing at (the 1st one)
- Apply to the front of your eyelid and blend it well into the crease.
10. Take this color
11., 12. & this
13. to apply underneath your cheek bone, Blend well.
14. Use a smaller brush with the same colors and contour your Wings and Dorsum of the Nose.
15. Lastly, Use a Lilac Lip Stick like this one.
3. Witch of Autumn
- Use this color and apply...
- ... on your crease until it's well blended.
- Until it looks similar to look like this.
- Now take a similar to this.
- Blend in the crease (sort of like a V)
- Result after the first 5 steps.
- Use this
- & that
- And apply to your inner eye.
10. Result after the 9th step.
11. Use this color and
12., 13., 14. Apply on your nose & cheeks
17&18. The results!!
-hope this helps!