Food Gift IdeasDezember 5, 2020 by Sarah Moniri
Gifting doesn't always have to be expensive and exclusive but can literally be something sweet and handmade to show the person how much they mean to you. There are a few Go-To Food Gifts I'd like to get into today:
- Vegan Eggnog. This recipe is really good and if you buy a glass bottle, write Eggnog in golden Letters on it - it will look pretty fancy.
- Oreo Truffles! or other little candy treats. Here is a pretty good recipe!
- Make some sugar cookies!! I really have to learn sometime but they look so aesthetically pleasing. Here is a List of what you need!
- Cookies! Love the packaging.
- This store has so many fancy and delicious Food items. Love them all!