Love Letters : It's okay. Vol.15Januar 31, 2021 by Sarah Moniri
After a long break of Love Letters, I'm bringing this format back. It's a cute way to sum up my weekly findings (not want to brag but they are pretty good).
I honestly have to say that I am a bit overwhelmed with my whole current life situation. Nothing dramatic but it's not easy to just swallow your feelings down and continue. So I'm allowing to feel them while being grateful with everything I have.
So let's start!:
- A mood lifter for me is definitely browsing trough Etsy and I'm in love with this new designer button necklaces. This is the one I would get if I would have money right now ha.
- I want to try this recipe. Cooking during this time of the year can bring so much comfort and joy.
- I'm in desperate need of house slippers. I feel like home wear got a whole remodel during 2020 and is so chic now As you know, I'm doing a second-hand challenge so it's a bit harder to find unused house slippers but I would get these if I wouldn't do this challenge.
- My favorite thing in this world right now is petitedoodles. Her mindset is a life saver for me right now.
- I cant wait for To all the boys I loved before N.3!! It's my valentines day tradition :)
That's it right now:) Hope you have a good one <3