Plans & Dreams for 2021.Februar 4, 2021 by Sarah Moniri
Ah. I know. Some of you hate New Years Resolutions but you now what - they don't have to be big. They can be things like drinking more tea or listening to more music. You don't have to start a new company, publish a book or go to doctors beyond boarders. You do whatever you want to do.
With that said I'm the kind of person that likes to dream big. Even if I only achieve 50% of that goal it's 50% more than I would have normally done.
- This year will be academic oriented so my major goal is to finish studying for the USMLE (board examination to work as a doctor for the U.S )
- I have a big Exam in September and my Plan/Goal is to pass that.
- I have an ongoing challenge to only shop secondhand. Read all about it here.
- I want to get a tutor for learning Farsi. Found this website.
- I want to finish/redo all my E-courses.
- I want to educate myself more about Art, Music, Decades and Movies.
- I want to learn more about Pinterest, make more boards etc.
- I will soon finish my 3rd and 4th year (of med school) after movie.
- I need a new morning routine.
- I want to set goals/ learn something new/ do something out of the ordinary every week. I liker to sit down every Sunday and just focus on the week to come.
- I booked an internship for July in San Diego. Fingers Crossed that Corona won't destroy my plan again.
- I might be getting a tiny tiny minimalistic tattoo.
- Organize my Pictures until they are PERFECT.
- Travel with my Friends to Thailand in Summer
- Publish my Book
- Work more on my Blog
- Pass the USMLE
- Party MORE.
- Travel to U.S with Leonie in April.
- Move with my friends together in October.
- Get a pediatric dermatology internship.
- Be happier again.