If you follow my Instagram Account, you know I'm all about Fair Fashion(various reason, maybe I'll go in more depth in another post). It's July which means we all need to protect our eyes and potential wrinkles so I thought I will show you 3 Brands which one sunglass each to give you more options.
-hope this helps <33
Here is the promised secondhand spring dresses post! :) Hope this inspires you to check out more secondhand fashion.
From Left to right, down to low.
1) Size S for 88 Euros
2) Size S for 50 Euros
3) Size M for 14,50 Euro
4) Size Xs for 245 Euro
5) Size M for 110 Euro
6)Size S for 220 Euro
7) Size S for 216 Euro
8) Size XS for 18 Euro
9) Size M for 115 Euro
have a lovely day , xo Sarah.
I think Etsy can be a black hole. I could spend hours on their so today I want to show you some recent finds! I also prefer supporting small businesses always.
1) I love a good crazy grandma item so this would be so much fun to wear while studying.
2) I think Etsy is the best place for clay earrings. I love these and have a few myself.
3) I need new bed sheets and I love burned orange!
4) They are so cute. Especially with Spring around the corner I can imagine them on a lovely wooden table with soft light falling on them.
5) Etsy also have amazing ceramics and these remind me of the beauty of the beast.
7) I love a good Jumpsuit. This one is made out of linen which is very smooth on the skin in summer.
8) I want to start film photography some day and this one would be my go to choice because..... yellow.
9) I already linked a similar one in my love letters post but it needs more attention. Romantic Vibes forever.
I know most people aren't too pumped about New Years resolution but I always like to make a challenge out of it! This year, I decided to only shop second hand with some exceptions which I will name soon. The reason for this challenge? I want to reduce my environmental impact, create a unique style and save money. Second-hand shopping can be so personal and special with one in a lifetime items so I'm really looking forward to this.
Platforms I use:
This is the first item I purchases this year! All those Lana Delray Vibes omg.
I also want to finally work on the Curated Closet Work Book!
Exceptions: Underwear, Bikinis, Socks and my prom dress (incase we will have it).
This is all for now!
Hello Eco Enthusiasts and Skeptics!
Today I want to show you how much fun fair fashion can be and that everyone will discover their style in that corner of the fashion industry. Eco doesn't have to be one direction only. So here is. a little Outdoor Guide for you! Please buy consciously <3
Hello my Fall Lovers!
Before we begin let me say that this is not a must have list or anything alike! This should simply be a inspiration and if you are a student like me or simply don't have the priority / resources to shop think about shopping second-hand!:) (e.g type into your favorite second hands each field "marron sweater")
Nevertheless, here is everything linked:
Let's dive in into the world of sustainable fashion: First of all. How do I shop on second -hand websites? First of all I check my favorite bloggers, fashion brands for some inspiration. Then I make a list of what I really need. Next up, I check out depop & thredup when I'm in the U.S and search on kleiderkreisel and eBay when I'm in Germany. I have a special system on how to proceed. I either :
1) Search for my favorite brans and just filter size & color or
2) Search for something specific like : yellow skirt and then again filter as much as I can.
This is definitely a way to reduce this overwhelming wave of offers which will flood your brain + all the unrelated items which pop up from time to time. I like to shop as specific as possible and when I just want to shop I check up my favorite brands :)
If second-hand items don't offer something I need , I search on the following sustainable websites:
1) Reformation ( pricey but the best romantic, chic looks)
2) ArmedAngels (basics)
3) Jann June (office looks)
4) Andotherstories (sustainable line)
5) Nordstrom (sustainable filter on)
6) Zalando (sustainble filter on)
9) Kaufdichglücklich (sustainable filter on)
10) Avocado Store
Hope this helps!!